We offer designs of automation engineering systems worked out in compliance with the requirements of civil law provisions as well as the maritime / offshore legislation and under supervision of many recognized classification societies (DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, RINA, , Polski Rejestr Statków , China Classification Society).
Moreover, we offer the systems designed to be operated within explosion hazard zones also complying with ATEX directive and the functional safety systems acc. to ISO13849 / IEC61508.
Our designers work up the electrical engineering documentation applying Zucken E3 software.
The scope of works offered by our Company includes the following issues:
- Designing of switchgears for automation systems, containing the developed drive start-up systems, equipped with only the electrical or with both – electrical and hydraulic types
- Designing of the centralized or dissipated industrial processes check-out (control) and monitoring systems
- Designing of the industrial processes monitoring and visualization systems (HMI, SCADA)
- Designing of communication networks for automation systems
- Designing of automation building HVAC units control systems
- Designing of automation building (BMS) monitoring and visualization systemsWe also work out and provide software to be applied with the above mentioned systems and devices, basing on descriptions of technological processes and we put it into operation.
We offer warranty and post-warranty service.